COMPANY ANYWHERE BEIJING 1995-Present
Originated the company,transforming an idea into a
successful import and sales company. Coordinate marketing importing,
warehousing and sales of futon frames and wood products from Indonesia
to wholesale customers throughout the China.
- Created an innovative product design that allowed one customer
to go from an average to major player in the industry.
- Through successfully marketing the products,both in person and
over the phone,sold on average ¥75,000 of products on monthly
- With a history of production management took customer ideas
and designed products that would meet the spcifications for successful
rollout with the factory in Indonesia.
- Starting with zero customers,built the customer base to 40 clients
by developing a strong rapport with petntial customers,finding
their particular needs and matching their needs with specific
THE COMPANY BEIJING 1993-1995
Recruited specifically to help turnaround a beleaguered company.
Successfully sold food-processing equipment,rack systems,and material
handling equipment to production facilities throughout the Northwest
- Served as a commissioned sales representative with weekly sales
of ¥7500 that was achived by developing strong customer rapport,identifying
opportunities and selling products from inventory.
- Researched market competition and their prices to stay ahead
of the key players in the marketplace.
- Identified small companies that othercompetitors were overlooking,providing
an increase in sales by servicing a previouly under served market
GOOD FOODS,INCORPORATED,SHANGHAI 1990-1993
Hands-on business manager with experience in a full range of operations
including strategic and tactical business planning finance,human
resources,customer service,purchasing and inventory management.
Excellent financial skills for effective forecasting,budgeting and
- Set up production daily for a 200-emplyee production,warehouse,and
shipping facility that enabled all production targets to meet
- Coordinated purchase and receipt of raw materials and packaging
materials for weekly production valued at over ¥450,000.
- Biggest challenge was to meet orders when raw materials were
- Implemented procedures and controls to ensure products met United
States Deparment of Commerece compliance-including the onsite
- Through changing and redsigning production equipment increased
production 20% per year.
- Aggressively expanded production in the facility from one shift
and ¥100,000 of product to a 24-hour operation processing
in excess of ¥300,000.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN SOCIAL SCIENCES 1989
University of Beijing Beijing
Computer skills:Excel,Lotus,Word Perfect,and Machitosh Software.
REFERENCES PROVEDED UP ON REQUEST